In 2020, Butler Gallery will be moving to the historic Evans’ Home at the centre of Kilkenny’s Cultural Quarter. This an exciting move and with ten times more space than we have currently we will be able to present our extensive and important permanent collection of 20th Century Irish Art, including rarely-seen work by Louis le Brocquy, Paul Henry, Mainie Jellett and more!
- Add to the historic story of Kilkenny
- Have four permanent collection galleries
- A wing dedicated to renowned Kilkenny artist Tony O’Malley
- A large contemporary art gallery
- An education and learning centre
- A media gallery
- Three beautiful gardens
A café including an outdoor seating area with views of St. Johns Priory.
We need to raise a further €250,000 to complete our development of a stunning FREE Cultural Attraction for you to enjoy.
3 WAYS TO SUPPORT
- Make a donation here.
- Become a Friend here and enjoy great benefits.
- Talk to your workplace about supporting Butler Gallery and being part of a truly cultural and educational programme giving back to your community.
To learn more about Butler Gallery’s move to Evans’ Home and the great ways you or your workplace can make a difference please contact:
Rebecca Reynolds e. firstname.lastname@example.org tel. +353 56 776 1106